Gilian Macinnes is an experienced trainer- with excellent feedback from delegates.
"It was fantastic being able to offer members (and other officers) a session on viability &developer contributions which was presented in an informative and entertaining manner!" -Head of Planning
The best thing about the session -'The detail and depth of info. Knowledge / experience of trainer and her ability to answer all questions' - Councillor
Whether you are a councillor new to planning or an experienced councillor wishing a refresher and update session these sessions can be tailored to your needs.
1. Introduction to planning
2. Development Management -What you need to know
3. Robust decision making
4. Involvement in Planning & Probity
5. Effective planning committees
6. Planning Enforcement
7. Development viability
8. s106, Community Infrastructure Levy and infrastructure delivery
9. Neighbourhood planning
10. Plan making - manage the future
11. Green Belt
12. What's changing? -Policy and legislation update
The sessions are approximately 2 hours
- Select the individual session you require;
- If a whole training day is sought they can be 'pick and mix'.
- If you wish to create a Councillor training programme over the year, select
the sessions you require or have tailor made session developed for your authority
If you are a parish council -select a training sessions or a session appropriate to your needs can be created.