Gilian Macinnes Associates:
- Advise on all aspects of planning and placemaking, working with Local planning authorities (LPAs) to build their capacity and improve their planning and place making services to deliver effective outcomes for their community.
- Can work with others public sector organisations and the wider development industry to improve their knowledge and capacity in terms of planning and place making and assists them with their interaction with Council's and Planning Authorities.
- Can be engaged by the development sector to enable and/or provide capacity for the LPA on a development project/application.
- Advise and prepare supplementary guidance to aid delivery of schemes and infrastructure.
- Undertake training and policy/legislative updates on all aspects of planning and development for officers, councillors, parish councils or private sector organisations.